Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What I've been up to...

Interesting little quiz.


It's been a BUSY, BUSY week. Pages follow.....

I made this page for a challenge at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com. Everything on the page was made by myself, except the ribbon which is one of Amyleigh Fennell's from her Little Star Kit that we used in round 2 of the Supreme Team Contest.

Journaling: There is no peace more wonderful that the peace we enjoy when faith shows us God in all created things. Jean-Pierre de Caussde

I'm thrilled to say that I "dropped" one of the teams I was on. It was taking too much time, and I needed to reduce the load. So now I'm on the GDS team and the OneMemoryAtATime team. I love both of them and am having a great time!

1 comment:

Natalie J said...

They all look so good. Way to go!