Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It's been busy around here!! My kids have been complaining that I'm always on the computer...and they're right. Hopefully as I get the hang of posting the layouts (those responsibilites take longer than making the layouts!!) it will calm down. Here's what I've been up to:



These LO's were both made with Designing Moments June Collab Kit "Summer Breeze" found here: http://www.designing-moments.net/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17&products_id=616

It's lots of sunny fun!

This one was made with the GoDigitalScrapbooking June Collab Kit "Fathers Day" found here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=2135

This kit is gorgeous as wells, full of blues and browns and masculine embellies. Perfect for dad, boy layouts!

Princess news:

Sophia leaves for Girls Camp tomorrow. It's been touch and go as to whether she would actually go (personality conflicts :-) but she's finally showing some excitement. Thank goodness...it's such a great experience I'd hate for her to miss it.

Alanna made her first layout this week. She had complete creative control...she chose the kit, chose the elements and where she wanted them...I just plopped them for her. I wanted to upload it here so you could all see, but it wasn't cooperating.....Maybe next time. It was a lot of fun and the other kids are in line waiting for their turn to try it.

Isabelle and her sisters finished their soccer this week. It is bittersweet. It's been so fun to have them involved in something and see them learn and grow, but the run around is a killer. She got bit by something on the back of her calf and it swelled up to the size of a tennis ball!! It's been a little scary, but is showing improvement.

Ellie, as well as the rest of the girls, has fallen in love with the neighbors kittens and I hear nothing but whining and begging for a cat...I have just one thing to say..."NO WAY." I have enough life forms depending on me as it is.

Gabby is showing her true colors...she is a TURKEY!! I was gardening this week and the girls were supposed to be watching Gabby. I came into the kitchen to find it RANSACKED. Cereal and garbage all over the floor, and Gabby sitting in the pantry on top of the garbage can.... Oh, and she's figured out how to open the child locks. Nobody else can get them open, but it's a piece of cake for her.

Sammie...she is soo fun. My sis said the other day, "she's so little, but her personality is sooo big" and it's true. There's something about her. She engages people. They just can't help responding to her. I was in line at Walmart this week, and there was this tough, "scary" biker in line behind me, playing peek-a-boo with her. Everywhere I go! It's not just "oh, she's cute" but they're interacting with HER. So funny. She's teething, but enduring like a trouper.

Mario's still looking for another job. Cross your fingers for us!!

And we've planted our garden...beans, peas, habanero, chocolate! and Lilac! peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, basil, chives, eggplant, squash. We also planted a lilac bush, and a few "Black Dragons". Kind of new to me, but fun.

Anyway, more soon!

No comments: