Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dudes With Attitude

My assignment this week, was Dudes With Attitude by HollyAnn at http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/





I don't have many dudes (although plenty of attitude) at my house. Nat loaned me pictures of Jason on his new bike for one of these layouts (Thanks Nattie).





The other one I altered the colors on to fit my christmas layout.





Journaling: Twas noontime Christmas day n’ all through the place,new toys, happy voices, and food filled each space. Dad was computing in his software glory, Mom was cleaning up (this is a true story) When suddenly mom,, with that 6th sense she has, started asking "hey, anybody seen Gabb? It seems really quiet and that's downright spooky. I wonder what's happenin' that kid's kinda kooky." She hollered at Dad, and said, "Honey I need you...I can't find the toddler...I'm thinking we NEED TO!"They looked high and low, looked downstairs then up, then rounding the corner, Mom stopped and Dad bumped. Soundly asleep, and snoring, quite frankly, Was sweet little Gabby, mischevious baby. Covered in chocolate, in a crazed fit, she'd raided the stockings and eaten all of it. Mom whispered, "that turkey, I'll run grab the camera." Dad said, I need video! I'm right behind ya. They snapped and recorded from every side till mom said, I'm done, my braincells are fried. Then they cleaned up the carpet, the stockings, the baby. And Dad said, "this kid, will drive us all crazy" then putting her down for a nap (chocolate free), they chortled and giggled at naughty Miss Gabby.

Anyway, it was fun.

Princesses?

Well, they're all having a summer....mom's about ready for school to start again (like ready 2 weeks ago), but we're having fun going to the library, the park and on walks. I weaned Sammie a couple of weeks ago, and she's finally packing on the pounds. Becoming a serious chunk.

I promise I'll be writing more...soon as I catch my breath!

1 comment:

Natalie J said...

Layouts turned out great Jenn! I am curious (just cause I am trying to learn) what it was that made you choose that picture of Jason? I love the journal on Gabby's page. So cute!