Friday, November 20, 2009

A Little Ditty I like to call My Life....

(To be sung to the tune of Chop Sticks)

I woke up and got up and went to the bathroom,
Then gathered my supplies and made a felt puppet.
The kids are all snickering, then they are bickering,
Can't you all just get a-long?

The dishes are growing the dog is enjoying the food that was left out AGAIN last night.
I don't know why I am the only one qualified, but I'm too tired to put up a fight.

Dora is singing, I'm once again winging my way to a full blown anxiety attack.
Classes to get done, and I've only begun, the monkey won't get off my back.
The Video's not working, the telephone is ringing, it's my darling daughter to say there's a meeting,
Of parents and 3rd graders singing and acting...the Thanksgiving program is starting real soon!

So off I go... support my 3rd grader, cause it's important and, pphhhhfff, well who cares?
The dishes and projects and those obligations will keep catching me un-awares....

So I once again, get my video going, the babies are sleeping, the dog is annoying me
With his darn whining and destructive nature, Call Boxer Rescue (or the meat packing plant)
I breathe and chant my de-stressing mantra, I'll tackle this day just a bite at a time....
I have to finish this assignment before I can make it in line (to the movies with my honey).

And then after viewing the lastest creation of worldwide destruction, a hit in the nation,
I'll go home and stare at the wall till I fall asleep.....wake up and start it all over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!!