Sunday, November 1, 2009

Found this fun little run down...thought I'd try it.

Two posts in 3 days...I KNOW. But I found this little ditty and decided to give it a try....




What’s happening in my home……?

In my kitchen…Yesterday was cornbread, cream-filled spiderweb frosted cupcakes (courtesy of Sophie), pumpkin shaped sugar cookies, decorated with candy corn and chocolate chips...Oooh, I'll have to post photos! Today's fast sunday, so nothing going at the moment....


With our marriage…mmmm, we spent some time working together yesterday....


With the children… ... dressed up "halloween" for school Friday morning, for the neighborhood trunk-or-treat Friday evening, and again Saturday after noon for the traditional Trick or Treating..(ugh :) Wish we could all get it done and over with in one night....

Around the homestead… mouse infestation in the garage...began cleaning out and setting traps...checked the 72 hour kits, and although walked on (yuck) there was no evidence of them getting inside, thank goodness. THEN somebody got a bee in his bonnet because the buddy neighbor was laying some cement on the sides of his driveway so he didn't have to park on the grass anymore, and since we've been talking about putting cement in on the north side because it's always a swamp in the summer, all of a sudden it had to happen NOW....spent the rest of the day until TOT time, prepping that mess!

In my “Inner Man” ....Read my scriptures most days this week, and to Gabby and Samm, too.....that's progress.


Thanks for indulging me...

No comments: