Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's calling to me....

I get this newsletter that has this in it, and since it reminded me, I'm going to post again...feeling very productive this week!

What’s happening in my home?…………….
In my kitchen…trying to organize, create a launch pad, and figure out dinner....left-overs are screaming to be used, but the fam will be screaming about left-overs..what a dilemma.
With our marriage…realized that although I've been worrying about the kind of woman I could be if my spouse loved me the way I need to be loved, I SHOULD be thinking about the kind of man HE could be if I loved HIM better.....
With the children.. Needing to schedule some one on one time with each of them....having some issues with a few of them....one's got "divatude," one's having trouble with telling the truth, and one potty training....the other three are about normal...
Around the homestead… very, very slowly reclaiming my home from the clutter and chaos.  Got a shelf, cupboard, and counter cleaned in the kitchen this morning, and all the books put in a locked cabinet, because the dog devours them...literally, and got my room vacuumed and the shelf cleaned off...yeah!  Baby steps, but still steps!
In my “Inner Man”…..Realized that LOVING doesn't have a thing to do with whether or not we are loved in return....a-ha!

Feelin' good.

No comments: