Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rollin', rollin', rollin'......




Lots going on as always. This LO was made with my Week Four Kit "Springtime Serenade". You can get the kit for free by clicking on the preview and VOTING!! I made the LO for the Quote Challenge over at DigitalScrapGarden. All images are clickable for credit/product info.






This LO was also made for a challenge.Muma over at GoDigitalScrapbooking issued a challenge to do an "Art Journal" page. I do a lot of my journaling in letter form, so even though it maybe doesn't follow "traditional" journaling, it's what works for me.








We had a fabulous time over at our family Pioneer Day celebration. This layout details the traditional "Eat a Cricket" ceremony...and YES, Gabby did actually eat it.











This LO was made for another challenge at DigitalScrapGarden...Mojo asked us to make a LO about where we live. I used my friend, Liz's fantastic French Countryside Kit.








I finally got around to scrapping Alanna's first day of Kindergarten. I tell you what, I don't know that it got any easier the second and now third time around.








This is one of my favorites, probably because it's so different from my usual LO's. This was a fun, fun kit to work with. I made it for Veronica's Quote Challenge at GoDigitalScrapbooking.







And last but not least is this LO showing off our garden produce. We're not "serious gardeners" but it's been fun to see things growing. The kids love it and they plants are Mario's babies. More later I'm sure, and if you would, GO VOTE for my Week Four Kit "Springtime Serenade." Thanks!!

No comments: