Friday, August 8, 2008

Great Balls of Fire!!




Boy have things been busy. I feel like I can hardly keep up some days...

Check out Dancing Princess Designs (link on the sidebar) to see my Week Three Entry for the DigitalScrapGarden The Garden's Got Talent Contest. We had a fun teal/grey palette to work with and a theme of "Days of Winter." So don't forget to check out "Winter Rhapsody" (Sophia came up with the name...AWESOME, eh?) and VOTE for Week Three starting Sunday August 10th. The layout at the top is made with Winter Rhapsody.

Here are my recent layouts: (all clickable for product info)



The kids had a great time at our family Pioneer Day celebration....they really enjoyed the water party as you can see above....Sophia switched back and forth between "hunter" and "hunted" once the water balloons came out.


This one of the girls (2 years ago) that I made using my Autumn's Whisper (Week Two Entry).


I'm finally getting around to scrapping some older photos. This is Ellie doing the toilet thing. I used a new release by One Memory At A Time for this and the next one.


Alanna's ear piercing experience on her birthday, December 21, 2006.


I have a challenge posted at GoDigitalScrapbooking that asks for participants to make a layout about "Who I am." I figured I'd better do a layout for my own challenge and used a kit I made called Wedgewood (featured in a post on DancingPrincessDesigns last week).


Do Not Disturb features Isa making chalk masterpieces 3 years ago. This shot was CLASSIC Isa, and I finally got around to doing something with it.


My Week 1 assignment at GoDigitalScrapbooking was their awesome collab kit "Nature's Breath." I had taken this photo of Mario last week, and thought it would be the perfect showcase for the theme I was going for. Ain't he cute?

Gabby's "Lovey" deserved a special LO....hopefully she won't still have it when she gets married and will someday appreciate her unique relationship with this little stuffed kitty that Ellie gave her for Christmas 2 years ago.

And last but not least, Sammie. Poor girl's been sick with a cold, but she still had a smile Sunday when I pulled out the camera. She's a great girl!! (This kit is another new release by One Memory At A Time....that girl is a machine...she cranks out so many AWESOME kits one after the other. If you're into digital...check her out!!)

Truthfully, they are all great girls. And did I mention I can't WAIT for school to start?

More soon!

2 comments:

Natalie J said...

I like all the LO's. I am going to have to start playing around with it more. The best thing about digital scrapbooking is that there isn't a mess to get out and clean up afterward. They all look great, Jenn!

Kristine said...

Love the layouts...you have a gorgeous family!!! :D