Saturday, June 12, 2010

Really? Are you serious?

We're having a boy....I'm in shock!  Mario almost passed out when he heard them say boy...he was looking at something else and thinking it meant girl, LOL. I've felt "boy" all along, but kept telling myself it was because I wanted it so bad.
What am I going to do?  I'm going to have to think about all kinds of things I've never had to consider before....WOW. This is crazy. We had fun watching the little guy during the ultrasound.
Have you ever seen a new baby accidentally touch it's mouth with it's little fist, and then turn it's head back and forth, trying to latch on to it?  We got to watch our little one do just that in the womb as the tech was looking down at the top of the head...SO CUTE! And he's a wiggler....wouldn't sit still for a second during the ultrasound.  Bless their hearts, both the Ultrasound Tech, and the perinatologist double checked their answer on gender when they heard we had six girls :)
Anyway, we're thrilled...all the little girls are so excited except Sammie, who wanted a "girl baby." She's somewhat mollified because we were talking about nicknames for the baby, and since he'll have Agustin as his middle name (a fourth generation thing...wasn't even going to try to talk him out of it),  I teased her and told her she can call him "Gus-gus"....she just finished watching Cinderella for the first time :) Sophia hasn't weighed in yet on her opinion. She's taking the ACT today....GOOD LUCK Sophie!

Anyway, that's our big news!

3 comments:

Natalie J said...

I am so excited and I have clothes! I am going to go through them in the next little while and get them to you. Yay for Boy baby Camargo!

Melanie said...

Yeay! I am super excited for you. I also have clothes I can bring down for you. Would you like me to? I don't plan on having any more boys. In the off chance that I do (sigh) I can always get them back, right?

I'm so excited for the baby boy. "Gus Gus" will be loved by all. Even sammy. :)

Lindsey said...

We are so excited for your family! As great as girls are, there really is something incredibly special about the mother-son relationship that you will notice so quickly!
Many congratulations!!