Monday, June 21, 2010

New and Improved

I decided that I needed a creative kick in the behind.  Decided to apply to a few Creative Teams and be responsible to someone else for getting layouts done, since my mojo has been on maternity leave.  I was invited to be on Danimoy Designs CT, and on the Spirit Squad for MLAS in the last couple of days.

Dani has some really fun designs and a great style, so I had lots of fun with this page...and those of you who know Sophia will recognize how true to form this is :)

I used Dani's new Big Brother and Little Brother kits...they coordinate and are on sale if you wanna check 'em out....



We had a lovely Father's Day at home, where Mario cooked us a lovely dinner, since I was sick in bed.  Been having some crazy stuff going on lately, and on top of it, it looks like I've caught the virus the kids have been spreading around the house.  The kids have taken 5-6 days to work through it, but I'm hoping it doesn't take ME that long.
Sophia has a volleyball camp this week...Sam Atoa is running it, so it should be a fun one.  The rest of the kids are just bumbling around, since most of us are sick and there's not much to do.  Only two more months until school starts (ok, 2 months 4 days, but who's counting???).

2 comments:

Lessa said...

Ugg, being in bed sick doesn't sound so good... sorry Jenn :( Did Mario include vegetables in his dinner? And go Fia!! She is a volleyball maniac! Love you guys -- Andrew

elenasworld said...

hi there!
hope you are feeling better