Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We;ve been good, but we can't last! Hurry Christmas, hurry fast!!


Finished the front page of our family newsletter, and then I'll print all our news from the year on the back. I had tons of fun with these darling baubles by Irene V. Alexeeva.

It was fun....rushed home from church on Sunday and threw up a length of black fabric over a desk in the kitchen in front of the sliding glass doors and made the kids line up and get their pictures taken before they changed out of their Sunday clothes. Everybody did GREAT except for Sammie...poor thing was discovered to have a fever later on in the day...no wonder she looked so miserable! Then I made Mario come in a get a pictures taken with me....let's just say that the kids were CAKE in comparision, LOL!

I'll update soon with more little nuggets of news!

2 comments:

Natalie J said...

Very cute pictures! I am not ambitious enough to do family newsletters yet, but I like to read others.

Melanie said...

I like.......looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see you guys next week (oh my gosh....is it really that soon?)